Sunday, November 4, 2012

Hello November!

It's been four days since 1 November though, but guess it's never too let to say 'hi' to our stressful November. Stressful enough because we're facing the exams. But if you looked at me you won't say I'm in the stressful condition. I guess it's because I'm so fucking freaking tired with all this examination. Seriously dude, just when the fish this all will be off from my life? This is seriously tiresome. 

But hey! I do love November!
It's holiday yawwwwwww!
Can't wait to go home this Monday.
After I finish with my Malay paper, I'll shoot right away to Seremban.
So people, stay tuned for my next project.  
 

And oh.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great post, I admire the writing style :) A little off topic here but what theme are you using? Looks pretty cool.