Friday, October 12, 2012

10 Things I Wish To Do

Heh. This is so lame. But hey! here's my number so call me maybe? Everybody sure does have things in mind they actually wish to do but on some circumstances, they eventually can't do as they wish. 


Things I Want To Do

1. Star gazing. I have this picture in my mind, laying on the grass, look at the stars and babbling stuff. I bet I can stay like that the whole night. *giggles*

2. Learn how to swim. HAHA. i can't swim. How sad. I have this idea of how i could die in the pool. When we go swimming, practically, i am the one who takes pictures of my siblings. HAHA

3. Writing novels. I have always wanted to be one of the novelis. But im too shy to send my stories to any publisher. 

4. Sew my own baju kurung and dresses. I actually knew how to sew them, but i actually forgot how to, because i learnt that when i was in standard 2 i guess.

5. Travelling! i love travelling. but i don't have enough money to do that. basically, when we go travel, my mother paid for me. hahaha. lucky that all of my family love travelling.

6. Bungee jumping!

7. Ice skating. Yeah. Have never try it before.

8. Cycling. Dengan Jieji. haha

9. Having my own  walk in wardrobe.

10. Get marry to my favourite guy. (you know who)


Google Image


p/s : i should start searching for my water colour.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Superb posting, I share the same views. I wonder why this particular world truly does not picture for a moment like me and also the blog site creator :D

Anonymous said...

Great post, I admire the writing style :) A little off topic here but what theme are you using? Looks pretty cool.